Lectures Cancelled
Lectures have been cancelled a lot lately, seems that a lot of lecturer here in Utas are either ill often or just too busy.
Lily calculated that 1 lecture of mine would cause about 200 plus, which means I lost 500 dollars today.
Also, my poor little brother is in Army. Before that I have been anticipating that he grows up in the army, now I hope he is just okay surviving army. I hope its not too traumatising for him and that he starts to make new friends.
A lot of people think that I am confident and assured, but thats on the outside. I do not think I am like this. Sorry, not the regular 'Dr Ho' that you see on this blog, I think I am just a regular person who needs some space to dwell and store my worries.
I name this blog my-stride-on-earth with all the idea to document my life everyday after school. Seens that there are a lot of happening things in medical school. This comes especially when you start to listen and observe people.


2 Comments:
Dear dear,
Dun be so upset k? I really hope that you'll be ok soon.
Go to the Lord when you are sad and depress and down.
Try this http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/depression-bible.html (suggested by aaron)
I really pray that you'll be ok. Don't let me be a burden to you.
YY
hahaha sorry, I dont think you are either confident or assured or both, hmm i guess this is kind of a subjective matter but i feel that the way you present yourself doesnt reflect your true character, haha maybe I am wrong, Dr Ho, HAHAHA... =]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home