Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stressed during exams

Feel so stressful...and demoralised.......

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Dawnie said...

Hey haven't seen you since you left. Haha. But, I hope you are still hanging in there. Remember God's promises, I'm sure He allowed you to go to Tasmania for a good reason.

"This is what the Lord says: "When 70 years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my gracious promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:10-11

Hope this encourages you!

 
At June 10, 2008 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Jerry said...

Thank you so much for revealing this to me, really helped alot.

I am happy that for you that you have found yourself a good place to belong, even though you said that Japan isn't what you have imagine.

But at the same time, I realised that I am going to lose seeing you when I am back in Singapore. Hope that you don't blame me for being too selfish.

When will be you leaving? Are you excited? Japan is so exciting! Now I know that I have a friend to depend on if I am in Japan.

The words you gave me is very much related to what I am studying about in revelations. These words really came in time because I have been very very depressed lately. I keep finding ways to justify myself and lose myself into all the stress. Thank you very very much!! Thank you for giving me a hand and pull me out of my worries.

Jerry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home